Compare editions and features
- Efficient team work
- Cross platform & browser
- Mobile use via the apps
- GDPR compliant
- Real-time synchronization
- 2 GB per user
- Unlimited number of databases
- Datacenters are DCSA 3.0. certified
- SSL / TLS encryption with 2048 bit
- All points of the Ninox cloud
- Hosting on a dedicated server
- Selectable server location
- Optionally own (sub) domain
- 250 GB of storage space
- Encrypted backups
- Storage encryption
- Separate user management
We would love to hear from you.
We are here to provide you with more information, answer your questions, and create the best solution for your needs.
Or call us : +49 151 641 008 20
Mo - Fr from 9:00am to 6:00pm
Our customers trust us
Frequently asked questions
- + Do I need a cloud subscription for my Mac app?
- No you don’t. When you buy the MAC app, you get the benefits of Ninox without the Cloud subscription. You can use your iCloud to sync with your iPad and Mac app.
- + Do I get a native Mac app when I buy a subscription?
- This is in the works but currently it is not provided. If you have a subscription and want to access data offline, add an app to your purchase.
- + How are the number of users calculated for my cloud subscription?
- When a user registers and logs in, he or she will be counted as part of your team.
- + Is there a maximum number of users when I buy a subscription?
- Each email registered on your Ninox team counts as a user. The subscription is per user per month, but an unlimited number of users can be added.
Start your 30 days free trial