Compare edition and features
- Efficient team work
- Cross platform & browser
- Mobile use via the apps
- GDPR compliant
- Real-time synchronization
- 2 GB per user
- Unlimited number of databases
- Datacenters are DCSA 3.0. certified
- SSL / TLS encryption with 2048 bit
- All points of the Ninox cloud
- Hosting on a dedicated server
- Selectable server location
- Optionally own (sub) domain
- 250 GB of storage space
- Encrypted backups
- Storage encryption
- Separate user management
We will be happy to answer any questions you may have.
We are here to provide you with more information, answer any questions you may have and create an effective solution for your needs.
Or call us : +49 30 288 69 807
Our customers trust us
Frequently asked questions
- + Do I need a cloud subscription for my Mac app?
- No you don’t. When you buy the MAC app, you can use the power of Ninox without the Cloud subscription. You will be able to use your iCloud to sync with your iPad and Mac app.
- + Do I get a native Mac app when I buy a subscription?
- This is in the works, however, currently we are not able to provide that by default. When you have a subscription and you want a native Mac app to access data offline, add the Mac app to your purchase.
- + How are the number of users calculated for my cloud subscription?
- When a user registers his account with Ninox and logs in, he will be seen as a user part of your team.
- + Is there a maximum number of users when I buy a subscription?
- The Cloud subscription is based per user per month.
Start your 30 days free trial