WIll this product work for fleet management? I have 250 forklifts that I lease and I need to track about 250 variables per truck

I currently have an excel spreadsheet that I constantly have to update. I would like to see if there is a better way to track about 250 different variables per truck. These variables include customer, customer information, truck information, battery information, charger information, and accessory information. Each truck also has hour in use being tracked and maintenance costs. Finally, it contains information that will also show me total payments, residuals, and rates of return, along with eventual sale or retirement information.

2 replies

null
    • Choices_Software_Dean
    • 4 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

Yes, you just need to normalize your data, separating it into related tables. This can be done in the Ninox data model view. Arrange your data in separate tables to avoid redundency of data.

• SMoore
    • 4 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

Ninox would work very well. If you are interested, I can help or create a database for you. Send me an email if interested, stephenjtaft@msn.com

Content aside

• 4 yrs agoLast active
  • 2Replies
  • 1193Views