Use a button to increase the value in a table - counter

The reason is pretty silly but.. When we go with the car with the family there is a game: each red car is 100 points, yellow is 1000 and green 2000. I wanted a basic form with three botton for player 1 (lady's team) and same for player 2 so that we can keep track of the game... (I was thinking to have 1 fields with the numbers and then in asecond table the points/color and for each player a total based on simple formula..

2 replies

null
    • Vistex
    • Mario_Gattone
    • 4 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

ok.. it was really simple but getting there it tool me a while. I'm not in programming / sql language at all.. so it was enough to put instruction like "Field := Field +1 " I was just missing the ":" Now the app is working - it will need some tuning on the mobile side.. but it count points.. ready for the next trip 

• Mconneen
    • 4 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

@Mario,   AWESOME.. Actually .. My VERY FIRST Ninox application was a Bingo Game.. It is in the English Webinar.. :)

I took a quick hack.. 

CarGame

I assume you are using mobile phones?? iPhone or Androids??   The iPhone does show a LOT differently .. 

The above image is using "styled" formulas.. and then uses the "on click" event... If you are using an iPhone .. those needs to be "buttons" .. 

I will work on the iPhone version .. :) 

Content aside

• 4 yrs agoLast active
  • 2Replies
  • 1336Views