Tutorial - Part II
R
Hello,
Once you group entries together and the number of entries is shown under "Id", is there a way to sort the "Id" column?

Thanks,
Ruth
Ninox Profile
Hello Ruth,
try this
- Group the elements (Click a column haed and select "Group")
- Click another column head (Id) and select "Ascending".
Greetings
Birger - Ninox Support
R
Hi Birger,
I am not able to sort the "Id" column. Could you advise?

Thanks,
Ruth
Ninox Profile
Hello Ruth,
click on any column head, click "Show column" and select the "ID" field. Click the "ID" field and select the sorting option you need.
Birger - Ninox Support
E
Hi,

I have a contracts form on which I have a workdays sub table showing the days I have worked on a contract.

I can order this sub table manually by the date field to show the most recent at the top, but I have to do this each time I view the contracts form, which I do several times a day.

Is there a way to make the date descending order persist across visits? I had a look at the field properties for the date and there is nothing there (i.e. no Ascending/Descending option)

Sehr Danke!
Ninox Profile
To make these changes persistent you'll have to switch to Admin Mode (wrench icon in the top right corner ist red).

Cheers
Birger - Ninox Support
E
Ah! Why did I not think of that? Silly me. Thank you :)
M

Does anyone know how to link tables that all have the same column headers? I'm trying to create a large table from subtables that include all of the data from in one table. Is that possible with Ninox?

Ninox Profile

Use "Export data" from the gear menu to export the subtables. Then reimport these files using "Import data" to the main table.

Birger

D

you can add a new f(x) formula as header in the main table and with the SELECT you can link those fields

1 2