Text / Date Functions
Ninox Profile
See here: http://manual.ninoxdb.de/en/function-and-language-reference-2/

Birger - Ninox Support
Ninox Profile
Greetings,

I believe you have a function that returns a day of the month (or perhaps more generally, a number) in the format "nth" (e.g., "1st", "2nd", "3rd"). Am I remembering it correctly? I can't remember the name of it so am having difficulty finding it.

Thanks!

-l.
Ninox Profile
Hi Laura,

pleae try format(today(), "Do").

Best
Frank
S

I have a time field in my database. I created with a function of 'TimeField' := now() with hopes it would populate the current time. It does do so, however, it is 3 hours ahead of the actual time. How do I fix this?

Ninox Profile

try this:

---

'TimeField' := time(now())

---

now() includes date and time and you have to tell Ninox exactly what you want to see

Regards

Leo

?

please let me know how to capture the data entry time in noneditable format

Ninox Profile

Hi, 

In our soon released new version of Ninox you will have the option "Writable if" not only for tables but as well for data fields. There it is possible to state a condition that will not allow editing on that field it has any content:

Writable if:

MyField = null

Best, Jörg

?

I want to capture  the clock time as the entry time and never want that to be edited later. Could you help me?

?

I want to capture  the clock time as the entry time and never want that to be edited later. Could you help me?

Ninox Profile

Hello Jayaraj,

Two ways to capture this:

1. Using the record creation timestamp in Ninox. Get this by using "_cu" in a formula f(x) field.

2. Use formula, 'Entry Time' := now() on the trigger of the field whose entry you wish to capture. Here 'Entry Time' is a Date/Time field to store the creation time. 

Regards,

Sakshi-Ninox