Testing user accounts

So I've got a database set up with three tables and one user (admin). I want to bring in another user, a content editor who'd be able to create records but have restricted access and not see all the fields. Before inviting a particular other person to come on the team, though, I want to preview what he/she is going to see and make sure the fields are all laid out cleanly and the workflows are in order. Is there any way I can do that in advance?

6 replies

null
    • Alexander_Koenig
    • 5 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

You need create a test user account.

• David
    • 5 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

OK, great - how do I do that? I don't see anything about it in the Manual.

• Mconneen
    • 5 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

And.. "technically" .. they are NOT FREE.. but you can create one and use it for 30 days.    Create a gmail account and invite that user.  ;) 

• David
    • 5 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

OK, thanks - I'll need to pick the right 30 days. When I have time to mess with it.

• Mconneen
    • 5 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

I have traded notes with support.  Having an "impersonate" feature via the NinoxCloud would be an awesome capability .. It would provide an administrator the ability to test roles and and provide much improved user support.  :)  No dice yet.  I was told I need to purchase another account and add to my plan.. Or complete my activities within 30 days.  :) 

• blackie
    • 5 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

I used a trial account for a couple weeks, then decided to upgrade my account to support an additional user for testing.

Content aside

• 5 yrs agoLast active
  • 6Replies
  • 2134Views