Syncing

I have imported a lot of data using the Mac Desktop App. But it does not sync to Ninox. When I open the web app of Ninox the data does not appear and vice versa. I now have lot's of data in the webapp that is not in the desktop app and lots of data in the Desktop App that is not in de webversion. Also I have the app on my phone which crashes when "loading data". They are all on the same iCloud account etc.

7 replies

null
    • Tacho
    • 5 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

As far as i know there is no synchronization between OSX-/IOS-App and the Web-APP.

Workaround: You can work on your OSX-App, save the database to a special folder. Then swith to the Web-App, go to "import archive" and pick the chose database from the special folder. Then you have it on OSX-/IOS and on Ninox-Web.

• Stijn_Klaassen
    • 5 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

There is syncing to my account. But I already fixed the no syncing part bij right clicking the database and choosing "reset synchronisation".

Still unsolved: The crash of the iOS app while opening and loading data from the database

• Alexander_Koenig
    • 5 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

Hi, the crash of th iOS might be an iCloud issue.

Please log out from iCloud, restart your device and log in to iCloud again.

Best regards, Alex

• Stijn_Klaassen
    • 5 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

I have tried that but it didn't work. The app still crashes when opening the database. However, it takes more time before it crashes.

• Jorg
    • 5 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

Hi, 

In your first post you write you are using the Ninox web app and the iCloud at the same time. That won't fit together. 

I have already sent you a separat e-mail, in order to make screen-share appointment, that we can sort some things out.

Thanks, Jörg

• Stijn_Klaassen
    • 5 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

Hi Jorg,

I can't find your email anymore, could you please send it again?

• Jorg
    • 5 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

Hi,

I have sent it again. 

Best, Jörg

Content aside

• 5 yrs agoLast active
  • 7Replies
  • 2235Views