Problems using an image field

I am using an image field on a "dashboard" type of form - that is, a "view" form element.

I can't get the image field to be in any position other than the left side of the form, even when I try to insert spaces on the left side of the image. I'd like to be able to center the image as an option.

Also, when viewed on a phone, the image's field name appears above the image even though it's set to be hidden. (On a computer it is, in fact, hidden.)

Thanks for any help on this. I appreciate it!

5 replies

null
    • Ninox partner
    • RoSoft_Steven.1
    • 4 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

You can shift an image field more right with another image field. I use an spacer image with RGB background 238 to imitate the grey background of the form, but then you get a tiny line around the image. Optionally you could use a formula field and use the style options for both fields and reffer to those images like below.

The only drawback is when you click in the formula field you get a lightbox type view of that spacer image.

This whole approach is kinda muddy so I've made a CR (2116) , so feel free to upvote tis one.

Steven.

• Mr_K
    • 4 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

How do I access the CR database?

• Ninox partner
    • RoSoft_Steven.1
    • 4 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

Mr. K.

Best is to send an email to support and ask for an invitation for the Ninox BETA team.

Steven.

• Mr_K
    • 4 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

OK, I think I will pass since I'm not interested in betas.

• Ninox partner
    • RoSoft_Steven.1
    • 4 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

Mr. K. , It's also a change request database where you can put ideas or wiches for future updates. 

Content aside

• 4 yrs agoLast active
  • 5Replies
  • 1964Views