null
    • Alexander_Koenig
    • 5 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

if you are using some maps API it is possible

• Steffan_Morris
    • 5 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

I do have a few Map API on my google developer console if that's the same thing.

But I don't know how to create a map view. I have addresses and lat. Long fields in a table

• Steffan_Morris
    • 5 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

I do have a few Map API on my google developer console if that's the same thing.

But I don't know how to create a map view. I have addresses and lat. Long fields in a table

• Support
    • 5 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

Hi Steffan,

We would like to understand your enquiry better. What do you want to achieve / What do want to have as the result? 

Do you want to see a map imbedded in Ninox? Or do want to pop up a second App that shows you map or contains an interactive Map?

If you want to embed it into Ninox, I can imagine that you could get a picture/screenshot via the API from another App and import it to an image field in Ninox. 

Maybe it also a good idea to try to let pop up the other Map App and show there information from Ninox on your points/locations.

You are also invited to join our webinar tuesdays evening to discuss that issue with us and other webinar participants.

To sign up for the webinar please click here: https://zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_zoSk2qyNSz6vLRFF1zlakg

Best regards, Jörg 

• Steffan_Morris
    • 5 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

Hello. My aim is for a taxi directory with list and map ( showing records based on user location ). Ideally new users can add a listing or claim. User accounts ( passengers and service providers )

User profiles, enquiry/booking forms ( with Google address autocomplete linked to the individual service provider ( lister )

I think maybe this is too difficult to do with Ninox. If so, can anybody recommend a good database/forms programs/software that can help?

Thanks

• Simon_Hall
    • 4 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

What I'd really like to do is, after doing a Find, show all of the resulting records locations on a map (assuming, of course, that I've set up the location field for each entry). So, for my own particular use, I would Find all the pubs that I've visited in, say, Cheltenham, and be able to show them all on the map at the same time. Thanks

• wp-machina
    • Stefano_Grammenos
    • 4 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

seems like this is unanswered, I also want to do the same thinig more or less, a bit less complicated...

Do you know a way guys where I will be able to add the location of all data into a table and show them all as pins in a map?

• Mconneen
    • 4 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

@Stefano, 

From what I know thus far.. Ninox will display ONE PIN based on the lat / long. 

What you see above are potential solutions to use third party mapping services that consume the lat / long from Ninox.. 

maps

• Julien.1
    • 4 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

Hi,

I run a facility management business and my vehiculed employees team would find usefull to have for my an Ninox in-app map which would display customisables Colors pins from a selected table and which would pop-up modifiable entry from this table when clicked on.

Have I made it clear? If not, I’m available to explain.

Looking forward to hear from you 

Regards,

Content aside

• 4 yrs agoLast active
  • 9Replies
  • 3725Views