Is there anyway my database on my mac can be synced with my ninox on my andoid app ? I am using the cloud storage not the local but still doesnt work

Thanks

5 replies

null
    • Mconneen
    • 4 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

When you say "cloud storage"... from your Mac.. is that iCloud or Ninox Cloud?    The value of the Ninox Cloud is YES.. it will sync across your devices (Mac App, iPad, Chrome, Android, iPhone, etc..) 

If Mac App is iCloud.. then NO.. that will not sync to Android.. 

• sehsfathalla
    • 4 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

Thanks

• Mconneen
    • 4 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

@Sehs... For about $100 per year... It is a great investment... and also opens up a world of integration possibilities.  For example, for a client, I am using integromat to consume a shared JSON view of a filtered table... then call a third party API service to get some data.. and .. depending on status.. stuff it back into the Ninox database.

Once Ninox offers a "scheduled" task.. this can move back into the Ninox database.. but the above pattern works great and was pretty much all drag / drop ..  :) 

• sehsfathalla
    • 4 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

Yes I was thinking of doing so ... Thanks for your reply :)

• Mconneen
    • 4 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

@Sehs..   If one of the databases is a master.. You can also export from mac.. then import .. not ideal.. but off the cuff. should work.. 

Content aside

• 4 yrs agoLast active
  • 5Replies
  • 1607Views