Is the Bento converter still available?

I just tried to download the converter using Safari but received error message

8 replies

null
    • david_eckerman
    • 5 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

I did succeed in downloading the .dmg but when I installed it into the Applications folder and tried to open the file I received a message that the app was damaged and sould be moved to Trash.

• david_eckerman
    • 5 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

After exporting the Bento DB as a .csv file I was able to import into Ninox.  Problem resolved

• Jorg
    • 5 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

Hi David, 

Thank you for your information. 

I tested it today and I could download the Bento converter and I could open the app in the Applications folder (it just gives an security message when you open it). 

Please be aware that the import tool Bento-to-Ninox will only work properly with the latest version of Bento.
    According to our information this is "Bento 4.1.2".
    You can still download it from the internet.

Best, Jörg

• alainragot
    • 5 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

Hi,

I downloaded the Bento converter and followed instructions. When I open the .bentotemplate, the Bento converter returns "Ninox Database archive has been created and stored in the same directory" but i can't find the new file. Thanks for help

• Jorg
    • 5 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

Hi, 

Have you checked your Bento-Version? If you already have the latest Bento version 4.1.2 could you please write an e-mail to support@ninoxdb.de? And send us the exported Bento template? Thank you very much.

Best, Jörg

• alainragot
    • 5 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

Hi,

I unfortunately have the Bento 3 version 3.0.2 ? Any hint to manage to export this Benti database to Ninox ? Thanks

• Jorg
    • 4 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

Hi, 

If it is not possible to upgrade your Bento to the latest 4.1.2 version (you can still download this version in the net), you can possibly export your Bento table as csv files and import them then into Ninox.

Best, Jörg

• alainragot
    • 4 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

OK, gonna try csv

Best,

Content aside

• 4 yrs agoLast active
  • 8Replies
  • 2366Views