Import (jpg) pictures from Bento?
P

The conversion program didn't include the Picture field from Bento.  Everything else worked as expected.  The pictures are in nearly all of the 500 records and is the main reason I bought this program to import my old Bento database which has the pictures.  It will take months to put them back in -- if this database can even handle them (just downloaded it about an hour ago).  VERY disappointing.

Ninox Profile

Dear Paul, 

There is also a tool to import attachments (also images). You need the (unique) file name of the picture in a field of the record.

More information about that tool you will find here: 

https://ninoxdb.de/en/manual/import-and-export/import-attachments

Kind regards, Jörg

P

I was horrified that the whole column was missing from my converted database from Bento.  I was close to dumping the whole app as a waste when I happened to click on the Funnel at the top.  THEN I found that not all of the columns were being shown as a DEFAULT as in any other DB program I have used.  I dragged the Pictures column over by instinct and there was 2 months of effort displayed.  WHY NOT show all the columns as a starting default for new DBs and let the user HIDE them later rather than have a cardiac arrest first?