iCal sync issue

Hi,

I'm using the iPhone version of Ninox, and have an appointment field, which syncs with iCal. Appointments appear in my calendar just fine, with iCal showing the length of the appointment correctly.

I added a date field called "Date Banked" to keep track of days when customer's cheques are paid into the bank. When I add a date to this (which might be a week after the appointment date) the length of the appointment in iCal changes to "All Day" and the appointment appears twice; once for the appointment date and once for the banking date.

I have tried setting the "Show In Calendar" field for "Date Banked" to prevent it from appearing, but it always switches back on again.

The only workaround I've found is to change the "Date Banked" field to a text field, which is not as elegant as a proper date field.

Any advice would be much appreciated. Thanks for a brilliant app, it does pretty much everything I need.

2 replies

null
    • Jorg
    • 4 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

Dear Graham, 

Are you using the iPhone only or do you have your database saved in your iCloud and sync it with another device (e. g. iPad)?

Best, Jörg

• Graham_R
    • 4 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

Hi Jörg,

Thanks for the response. I'm just using the iPhone version.

Content aside

• 4 yrs agoLast active
  • 2Replies
  • 1235Views