How to print images from sub table to pdf report?

I am listing pictures in a sub table and want to display them in pdf as bigger images than just standard table view. I want a larger image and text under for each sub table reccord when i make the report above the sub table. Do you understand? And how can I create borders around containers of information in pdf?

10 replies

null
    • Jorg
    • 4 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

Hi, 

If you click on the big plus sign in the middle above the print layout you can add a "Text". You can use that as a frame if you leave it empty and adjust the border settings.

Best, Jörg

• asle
    • 4 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

Thanx that was helpful! :) How about better layout of pictures in subtables? Can you help me there?

• Jorg
    • 4 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

Hi Asle,

What do you want to have improved specifically in your layout? I will try to help you with that.

Best, Jörg

• 2minuteeggs
    • 4 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

I also would like to be able to see the pictures larger. My database records my paintings. It is hard to find a specific painting if I don't happen to remember the name or record number. If the row for each record could be taller, then the picture could be displayed larger, couldn't it? [Extreme] example attached.

• asle
    • 4 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

It would be nice if the table sections or colons could be adjusted and the picture would automaticly adjust to fit. And it would also be nive if you could mark an object and slide everyting under down so that you could insert new fields or stuff.

• Jorg
    • 4 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

Thanks for your valuable input. 

We have already planned to improve the print layout and the user interface.

Thank you for your patience.

Kind Regards, Jörg

• scopic
    • 3 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

It will be a real gamechanger if you can do this - 

• Ninox developper
    • Jacques_TUR
    • 3 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

Hello evrybody, I“m very interest about this. I have exactly same needs. Please let me know when you plan to do it ?

Bets regards, Jacques

• Johannes_Faller
    • 3 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

Hello,

There is a possibility to position a text field next to the image field in a sub-table.
    For this text field set the default value to x line breaks. The line will be much higher and the image will fit.

But yes, the print output could be a lot better.

eg.
    Formatting by CSS. There would be so many possibilities.
    Or the better adjustment of tables.
    Central templates, so that I don't have to adjust logo and other stuff again and again with every new layout.

Many greetings

• Johannes_Faller
    • 3 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

or better:
    add a function in the layout (columns to be displayed), then all images have the same height.

Content aside

• 3 yrs agoLast active
  • 10Replies
  • 2751Views