How to link add data with a button click

Hello,

I have this formula 

let p := (create Renovaciones);
p.(Temporada := "2018-2019");

that let me add the p. to the table Renovaciones. In Renovaciones I have a box for the current user linked. I want that when click on the button with this code, select the current user to autolink with the table with the users with Renovaciones.

I can't find the formula...

Thanks

10 replies

null
    • mdomfu
    • 5 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

Sorry I don't mean the user who created the data, I mean the entry data

• blackie
    • 5 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

I have code that sets an autolink, but not for the user. For user, I think you could do something like this, but you will need to change "Table1" to the name of the link in your table.

let u := user();

p.(Table1 := u)

• mdomfu
    • 5 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

Thanks. Sorry I don't mean the user who create the registry. I mean the registry itself. Click on the button will auto add the Temporada fields on the table and want to add too the registry to create the link with Renovaciones and Socios tables.

• mdomfu
    • 5 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

Thanks. Sorry I don't mean the user who create the registry. I mean the registry itself. Click on the button will auto add the Temporada fields on the table and want to add too the registry to create the link with Renovaciones and Socios tables.

• mdomfu
    • 5 yrs ago
    • Reported - view
    • blackie
    • 5 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

Oh, that would be something like this. might need to edit "Socios" to match the name of the table.

let r := this;

p.(Socios := r)

• mdomfu
    • 5 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

WOW! You save my work, thanks!!!!

• mdomfu
    • 5 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

WOW! You save my work, thanks!!!!

• mdomfu
    • 5 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

Last question: when click on "Renovar", how to add to a dropdown data the same data that another one?

• Support
    • 5 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

Hi, 

We can best help you via a call. Please let us know when you are available to speak, https://calendly.com/sakshi-singh-ninox/30min

Regards,
    Sakshi- Ninox

Content aside

• 5 yrs agoLast active
  • 10Replies
  • 4135Views