filter related table with botton.

Hello,

I have a customer table and an invoice table. Both are related. In the client's form I see all the client's invoices.

Is it possible, with a button to display only the invoices that are only paid? Of course I have a field paid that is true or false in table invoice.

thank you in advance

8 replies

null
    • Sean
    • 5 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

You can do this using a View Element. I am able to make it work, but I can't filter the 1:n relationship without comparing like fields in both tables. Can someone help with the 1:n filtering in a View Element? Comparing Id's did not work the way I tried it.

• Ninox developer
    • Fabio
    • 5 yrs ago
    • Reported - view
    • CISOFT_Sarl
    • 5 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

Hello,
    I thank you for your example but I already know how to do it. Me what I need is to filter the linked table because it is the only way to have access when printing. Because indeed I need this for printing.
    Another trail to explore?
    Robert

• Ninox developer
    • Fabio
    • 5 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

If I understand correctly, you want to print only the invoices paid, right? If yes, have a look at this:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/l1fv4b88rvc6zda/Invoices%20with%20show%20paid%20button%20v.2.ninox?dl=0

I have put a button that you can use to print all invoices or only paid (there is a new layout with the invoices filtered by paid).

Fabio

• Robert_Traykoski
    • 5 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

Nice,

And how you filter the laout for only paid invoices?

Thanks

• Ninox developer
    • Fabio
    • 5 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

Go to "print layout", click and focus on "Invoices" table, in your right, click on "Edit columns" and set "filter" on "Status field"

Schermata 2018-11-07 alle 14.53.34Schermata 2018-11-07 alle 14.53.50Schermata 2018-11-07 alle 14.53.55

• Robert_Traykoski
    • 5 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

Thank you so much

Have a nice day.

My probleme is solved a little bit but i must waitting for more functionnality.

Content aside

• 5 yrs agoLast active
  • 8Replies
  • 2479Views