FAQ
R
hello,
I grouped matching data in my table using the "grouped" function. I would like to know which matching data had the highest frequency. To do this, I would like to sort the number column. Is this possible?

Thanks,
Ruth
Ninox Profile
Hello Ruth,
try this:
- Group by a cloumn
- For the first column (Id) select "Sum".
Greetings
Birger - Ninox Support
R
Hi Birger,
Sorry I don't understand how to select "sum." Could you explain in more detail- i.e. do I type "sum" somewhere or is there a "sum" button somewhere?

Thanks for your help!
Ruth
Ninox Profile
Hi Ruth,
here is a screenshot:
Sreenshot Sum
Greetings
Birger - Ninox Support
C
Hello there.

I may be missing something but is there a way in which we can include images when exporting records? CSV wont of course and xlsx doesn't seem to want to.

We found a work-around and produced a PDF via the print option, but when selecting ALL records, any empty image fields within a record are populated with the last image used.
Ninox Profile
Try this:
- Export the Ninox database.
- Rename the generated file from ".ninox" to ".zip".
- Find all images and attachments in this archive.

Birger - Ninox Support
R
Hello,
Is it possible to make a loop as in php?
Example:
         $ Long = strlen ($ numref);
         $ Nz = 0;
         $ N2 = 0;
         $ Hst = "0946827135";
         For ($ N1 = 0; $ N1 10)
             {
                 $ Nz = $ Nz - 10;
             }
             $ N2 = substr ($ Hst, $ Nz - 1, 1);
         }

Thank you in advance for your response.
Robert
R
Hello, Is it possible to make a loop as in php? Example:          $ Long = strlen ($ numref);          $ Nz = 0;          $ N2 = 0;          $ Hst = "0946827135";          For ($ N1 = 0; $ N1 10)              {                  $ Nz = $ Nz - 10;              }              $ N2 = substr ($ Hst, $ Nz - 1, 1);          }

Thank you in advance for your response. Robert
Ninox Profile
The for statement can be used to loop over arrays of values - e.g. the result of a select.
for p in (select Person)
p.Haircolor := "red"

This would look up all "Person" records (select Person). For each record (stored in the variable p) it would then change the Person's hair color to red.
W
Is there any way I can see all of my table on my iPhone? I'm only seeing the first few fields and then it doesn't scroll further right.