Databases not reflecting on other devices paid plan

I created two databases on my iPad, then decided that since there is now an Android app I would like to be able to use that as well. I paid for the upgrade on the iPad, then also bought a subscription, but I still don’t see my databases on the Android version. I also checked the website, and still nothing under “My Databases”. How do I get my databases to reflect on the Web and Android versions? I thought that was the point of the subscription, to get the cloud?

3 replies

null
    • clineback25
    • 5 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

Well, I found a work around. I saved the databases as archives, uploaded to one drive, and then imported into a new Team. Then they appeared. So not really sure if I need the subscription after all. 

• Jorg
    • 5 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

Hi, 

The databases in the tab "My Databases" are all saved locally on your device or in your iCloud and can't be see from your other Android device.

The databases that are saved in another tab then "My databases" are stored in the Ninox Cloud and can be reached form all devices and browsers where you logged in with your Ninox user. These Ninox Cloud teams need a subscription.

That means, you did everything right in the end. ;)

Best, Jörg

• clineback25
    • 5 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

Awesome, thanks for the clarification and quick response!

Content aside

• 5 yrs agoLast active
  • 3Replies
  • 1384Views