Custom Form Layout

How do I build a custom layout with boxes around text fields etc? I need to be able to lay out the printable view in a specific order. I tried placing an image of the Bento template I was using and then placing the various text boxes over the appropriate sections, however, it will not expand the image across the entire A4 landscape page and so it print too small. When I try to enlarge it to fit the page, I then find two pages to print in the pdf document - the text boxes with typed info on the first page and the blank template on the other!

Surely it's not impossible to place your text inside outlined boxes and be able to print everything.

4 replies

null
    • Ninox partner
    • RoSoft_Steven.1
    • 4 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

Hope this helps...

• almaca
    • 4 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

Thanks so much Steven. It did indeed help!

The only part I still haven't worked out is where you access 'Border Style' as I don't see that anywhere, however, I have been able to place a border around the different elements once I click on each box.

I built my form from scratch and have positioned the various elements as required but I would like the option of adding page breaks into the printable form, as with the form itself. A few of the text boxes are multiple ones and I'd like it to print lines within the box so that I can later write details in as well once the form has been printed. Is this possible?

• almaca
    • 4 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

I've also discovered that for the two sections which are entitled 'Calves 1-5' and Calves 6-10' - the typed information is not being displayed when I go to print.

• Jorg
    • 4 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

Hi, 

We have sent you in a separate e-mail an invitation for a screen sharing to have look at your issue.

Best, Jörg

Content aside

• 4 yrs agoLast active
  • 4Replies
  • 1936Views