Creating mobile app to use with Ninox

Hi all

I'm looking into the options available to create ways of adding info to our database that is more user-friendly and simplified for our team, and for outside users to submit data. I'm undecided on the best way to go about this - do I just use forms? Create a custom web and mobile app?

We're on a pretty tight budget so I'm looking for something I can do myself. Any recommendations?

Some of the main things I want to create are:

1. A way for our wholesale and distributor customers to order (so a form or app check-out process, rather than them emailing us and then me inputting the data manually)

2. A way for staff to update manufacturing jobs (status in a drop down, and updating daily production which is set up as a composition table to the production planner).

Appreciate any feedback/suggestions :) TIA

3 replies

null
    • Birger_H
    • 4 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

A simple solution would be google forms. Use integromat or zapier to connect to the Ninox database.

Birger

• Mconneen
    • 4 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

@Sarah ... Birger is spot on.. Google forms, Wufoo forms, et all.. Pick your poison .. then hook via Zapier, Integromat .. or roll your own with the REST/API.. 

I had a Wufoo form with a Zap running in less time than it took to write this reply.   :) 

Hopefully it goes without saying... but I will say it anyway....   You DO need a Ninox Cloud account.. :) 

• SECOS Group
    • quartz_cap
    • 4 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

Hi guys!

Thanks! I was thinking my best bet would be forms... and realised the other day that Ninox is now available on integromat (sooo excited about this haha)

Yeah, we have a cloud account :)

Content aside

• 4 yrs agoLast active
  • 3Replies
  • 1683Views