Can Ninox sync with either Google Calendar and or Ical for Mac? If so, how?

Can Ninox sync with either Google Calendar and or Ical for Mac? If so, how?

14 replies

null
    • Support
    • 5 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

The app can sync with iCal.

The new release 2.4.0 comes with an API. This will enable to sync with Google calendar and others.

Best, Alex

• mattoxvincent
    • 5 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

Great! 1. How do I get the new release 2.4.0 ? Secondly, HOW do I sync it with my I cal?

• Support
    • 5 yrs ago
    • Official response
    • Reported - view

The release of Ninox 2.4.0 will be launched before August the first.

In order to sync with your iCal please enter the settings of your appointmentfield you like to sync with your iCal and set the combobox "Show in calendar" on Yes.

After that go to calender options and choose the calendar you wish to sync: 

calender sync options

Best, Jörg

• quartz_tree
    • 5 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

For some reason the "Calendar options" window does not open on my OSX app v2.4.0. A wheel appears and disapear almost instantly. Any suggestion ?

Best regards

JD

• Paul
    • 5 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

I don't see the Google option. Does this work on the Mac version or just the cloud version?

• Alexander_Koenig
    • 5 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

This works on the mac app for both. 

Please, log out from iCloud and restart your device. Log in to iCloud and try again.

• amrosama
    • 5 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

Does similar function exists for contacts?

• Alexander_Koenig
    • 5 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

You can import your Mac contacts.

• NIOXUS
    • 5 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

Amrosama - To import your contacts, select the "Contacts" option on the Import Data screen.  This is the middle option at the top of the screen just beneath the screen title.

Then click the "Install Table Template" button that appears on the second Import Data screen.

Finally - when the third screen appears, click "Import My Contacts".  This will bring the contents of your address book (Mac) into the staging table that was created in step 2 above.

• jmdum50form
    • 4 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

Dear,

My calendar in the ninox app syncs with my icloud calendar. However, when choosing Google calendar, it does not sync with it (message:failed to create calendar). The same message appears if i select "other calendar".

BTW, the app did not ask for access to the calendar so I am not sure how it could work

Many thanks

Jean-Marc 

• Jorg
    • 4 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

Dear Jean-Marc, 

The synchronisation with the Google calendar and the option "other calendar" are features which are not tested yet. They belong to the Mac standard options and are shown because of that in the list of options. 

The message: 'failed to create calendar' is may be shown because Ninox is not allowed to create a calendar entry in you google calendar. 

What you can do as workaround for now is to synchronise the Ninox calendar with you iCal and then your iCal with your Google calendar.

Kind regards, Jörg

• Thorn_Creative
    • 3 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

I am aware this is behind, but with the calendar, is it possible to send out Calendar Invites via email?

When the email is received the person can then accept or deny this?

• Unidos
    • estela_villarreal
    • 3 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

Hello, everytime I try to sync google calendar with ninox calendar, appear the same comment: "Failed to create", how can I solve this problem?

• Customer Service Ninox
    • maja
    • 3 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

Dear Estela,

You can achieve this with API Integration. Please join our API Integration on Thursday at 11 am CET, or check the previous API Integration workshop on the Ninoxdb Facebook page.

Content aside

• 3 yrs agoLast active
  • 14Replies
  • 8708Views