Can I create a display that contains a food menu that updates the database after each sale?

Can I create a display that contains a food menu that updates the database after each sale?

6 replies

null
    • Jorg
    • 5 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

Hello,

That would be a good question for our webinar and it would be nice if you could bring it up there.

Thank you very much.

At our Ninox webinar tips and tricks will be presented in the first 30 minutes, the remaining 90 minutes will be used for a live support where the participants' concerns will be solved. 

You can register here for the webinar, which takes place every Tuesday at 18 o'clock CEST: https://zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_zoSk2qyNSz6vLRFF1zlakg 

Best, Jörg

• Mconneen
    • 5 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

You sure can.  I played around with a "point of sales" application / idea for a while...  Was going to link it to a register / printer so it could pop open a cash drawer..   Never really got it off the ground..  But it is more than possible... :) 

pos

posMain

• blackie
    • 5 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

I use Ninox as a cannabis seed to sale tracking solution. It is a legal requirement for me.

Part of my solution is a shared view that is the “in stock” menu.

• conneenmichael
    • 5 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

@blackie... "cannabis seed to sale".... I knew I liked you for some reason.. LOL  Best of success to you. 

• Thorn Creative
    • Scott
    • 4 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

In relation to POS and popping a cash register is this possible?

• Mconneen
    • 4 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

@Scott ... most set ups that I am familiar with use the thermal printer to trigger the drawer to open.   So when a receipt it printed, it pops the drawer.   I suspect there may be other "api" or "device" driven set ups..   The down side.. this adds an extra step as Ninox will first "print to PDF" ...   And.. for the API / device driven.. I think it would have to be a REST/API.    

As I previously indicated.. I never took the application beyond the concept phase.. so I would be interested in hearing how others have solved this. 

Content aside

• 4 yrs agoLast active
  • 6Replies
  • 2127Views
  • 1 Following