Calculation of dates

Is there a formula that will return a date after a certain number of months, years or days from a given date? For example, If the date entered is June 27, 2005 in Field 1, Field 2 will automatically show a date that is 1 year and 6 months from Field 1 which is December 27, 2016.

4 replies

null
    • Leonid_Semik
    • 5 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

Trigger on update Field1:

—-

Field2 := date(year(Field1) + 1, month(Field1) + 6, day(Field1))

—-

Leo

• periclescasuela
    • 5 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

That worked- Thanks Leo. Is it possible to trigger an update of multiple fields (ex. Field 2, Field3 etc) from an update of Field1? Wjat I want to do is for Field 2 to show a date that is 1 year and 6 months from Field 1 and Field 3 to show a date that is 5 years from Field 1. Also, is it possible to show a specific color highlight for Field 2 if the current date is less than 2 months from the date indicated in Field 2?

• periclescasuela
    • 5 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

That worked- Thanks Leo. Is it possible to trigger an update of multiple fields (ex. Field 2, Field3 etc) from an update of Field1? Wjat I want to do is for Field 2 to show a date that is 1 year and 6 months from Field 1 and Field 3 to show a date that is 5 years from Field 1. Also, is it possible to show a specific color highlight for Field 2 if the current date is less than 2 months from the date indicated in Field 2?

• periclescasuela
    • 5 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

i figured out that i just needed to add a semi colon to separate 2 triggers

Content aside

• 5 yrs agoLast active
  • 4Replies
  • 4367Views