Access my databases online without a Ninox cloud account?

Can this be done?

10 replies

null
    • Mconneen
    • 4 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

Hmm.. Interesting.. Can you define what you mean by "online" ?? 

Obviously .. You can access your iCloud databases from your Mac or your iPad / iPhone.. 

You can also use remote control software to remote into your mac from another machine and access it.. 

Via another server / web app... Hmm.. doubtful.. but have not really thought about it that much. 

May I ask why? 

• Mr_K
    • 4 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

Using a web broswer.

• Mconneen
    • 4 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

@Mr. K.. 

OK.. Hmm..   While I suspect "anyting is possible"... 

I would think you would use the Ninox Cloud .. and then create an API key and access your database via the API ..   Lots of people do this with various other "form" type web applications .. as well as use Integromat (or that Zthing..) to bind their Ninox database with other applications. 

• Mr_K
    • 4 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

I just want to open a web page and use my databases. Nothing more than that.

• Mconneen
    • 4 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

Ninox cloud account.. Works via browser ... There are a few differences between cloud and mac app.. but all in all.. works great!

• Mr_K
    • 4 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

I want to do this withou paying a subscription fee. Is that possible? I am the only person using my databases.

• Mel_Charles
    • 4 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

Ninox do a single user standalone one time purchase version for mac and icloud sync (which i think you can turn the link off) at £34.99

• Mr_K
    • 4 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

I own the app. I want to see my databases in a web browser. How do I do that without a paid subscription?

• Mconneen
    • 4 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

@Mr K.. from my knowledge .... if  you want to view it via a web browser, you need to add the Ninox cloud subscription. 

If you want to access your Mac App via another computer .. use a remote control application .. like Jump Desktop or your favorite flavor. 

• Rian_Uijthof
    • 1 yr ago
    • Reported - view
    Until today I had no problems with the database app (online)

Content aside

• 1 yr agoLast active
  • 10Replies
  • 1845Views
  • 1 Following