Please add an API translator in the CR database

3 replies

null
    • Jorg
    • 5 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

Hi, 

Thank you for your input.

We would like to understand your enquiry better. Could you please explain your issue a little bit more detailed? 

What do you want to achieve / What do you want to have as the result? 

That would probably help us to give you a better support.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Best, Jörg

• Mconneen
    • 4 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

@S More.. are you referring to a language translator?  I did post a use case about using the google translate.. I was hoping Ninox support would pick up on it.. That said. I guess I could download the CR database.. add it myself.. then contribute it back.. because the Ninox folks are busy enhancing the core platform. :)   OHHH. that said..  Add a "translate" function and global configuration as to which translator enginee you want to use.. :) 

• Consultant and developer
    • Javier
    • 4 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

Me too want a translation solution. As McOnneen suggest, maybe integrated with Google Translator. My idea is to have a field ticked as "multilingual" and then keep track of the translated fields on each record and on the entire database.

For example, a description field tagged as "multilingual" in a four languages database will show its contents in the selected user interface language. Also, you should be able to select all the currently not translated content in all the database.

Content aside

• 4 yrs agoLast active
  • 3Replies
  • 1277Views