LAYOUT ELEMENT

Hello,

It could be great to get the possibility to copy a layout element to avoid re-editing each time the layout. Best example : the title

8 replies

null
    • Jorg
    • 5 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

Hi, 

you can copy a layout element (or more - just drag a rectangle around them) when you have marked it with cmd+c or the "Copy" from the context menu of a right mouse click. Then you can switch to another layout and paste it.

If you paste it in a layout of another table, you may need to adjust the announced fields in the fields of the layout to the fields of the table.

Best, Jörg

• Raphael_Vieira_de_Matos
    • 5 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

Jörg, 

Thanks for your prompt reply but your proposal does not work. I can copy the text of the layout but not the caracteristics of the layout itself. 

Am I wrong. 

Best regards, 

• Jorg
    • 5 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

Hi Raphael, 

I you drag a frame around the layout elements and highlight them this way, you should be able to copy and past them to another layout. After that you probably have te adjust the content, but the structure and caracteristics should be transferred:

Copy layout elements

Best, Jörg

• Alain.1
    • 4 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

Hello.  How to do the same on Ipad?  Thanks 

• Jorg
    • 4 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

Hi Raphael, 

On the iPad you can use the "Select" tool above the layout: 

select tool

Kind regards, Jörg

• Alain.1
    • 4 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

hello and thank your for the reply. for the selection it's ok ... but i don’t find the function "copy-paste"?

• Ninox partner
    • RoSoft_Steven.1
    • 4 yrs ago
    • Reported - view
    • Alain.1
    • 4 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

Ok. Thank uou👍🏻

Content aside

• 4 yrs agoLast active
  • 8Replies
  • 1949Views