Dashboard
A

I have been testing Ninox for a few days and it is a great system. It is though missing a dashboard that allows you to add multiple charts to display underlying data in the tables - the home page would be better if it could be Dashboard / Tables / History - the dashboard could be optional.

Ninox Profile

I agree. I was also going to suggest this.

An optional top level dashboard for each table would be useful

Ninox Profile

I agree both. I think that one (or maybe more than one that could be shared) dashboard able to show information from more than one table/view woul be a great feature. 

S

Yes, I submitted this idea!

Ninox Profile

Hi All,

You can create dashboard in Ninox with help of charts and data from different tables using the new "charts" and "view" operations in "Layout elements".

To know more,  https://ninoxdb.de/en/blog/ninox-release-2-4

Also join our webinar, https://zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_zoSk2qyNSz6vLRFF1zlakg to understand how to craete dashboards from the Ninox team.

Regards,
Sakshi- Ninox

A

I think what we all mean is that it would be good to have a page that displays all top-level charts. For instance a page that shows something like sales per month, outstanding invoices per month, income per month, new customers per month. Rather than having 4 views it would be helpful to have these four charts on a single dashboard page. At the moment we can create a chart view but it only has one chart on it.

Ninox Profile

You can build all of this according to your needs using the new layout elements "Chart" and "View". Use a seperate table or a tab on every form.

Birger

Ninox Profile

Hi All,

One can create dynamic dashboards like,

Screen Shot 2018-08-10 at 15.24.05

Regards,

Sakshi- Ninox

A

You are totally right - thank you for this.

Screen Shot 2018-08-10 at 15.35.26

Ninox Profile

Hi Andrew,

Use following formula to create chart for the corresponding table. You can give where condition as applicable.

select Inventory

create charts formula

Use 'Edit columns' to group/sum/filter like usual chart operations. 

Regards,
Sakshi- Ninox