Automatically select items last week of month

Is there a way to automatically select data from the last week? Eg. the invoices sent in de last week? Or the assignments of the last week or month.

I tried to make a formula, but I didn't get it work. Something like: Date = DATE Now minus {1-6 days). Any idea?

4 replies

null
    • Mconneen
    • 4 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

@Hans.. Lets assume you have a tabled called Invoices and a field called "Invoice Date" and it is of type date.   If you want to see all invoices from "Last Week" you can do something like.... (disclaimer.. I did not syntax check it.. but you shoud get the idea).. 

select Invoices[week('Invoice Date') = (week(today())-1)]

This way.. no matter what the day of the week is .. you will always get current week -1.. :) 

Happy Ninoixing.. 

• Hans_van_den_Herik
    • 4 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

Thanks for the answer. Unfortunatedly that didn't work. Perhaps i did something wrong.

What finally worked was: if Date > today() - 7 then Date end

• Mconneen
    • 4 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

Nope... my fault... I only read “last week” ... not last week of the month.. 

• Mconneen
    • 4 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

@Hans.. are you trying to select invoices from LAST WEEK?.... or the LAST WEEK OF THE MONTH ?      If LAST WEEK.. are you talking calendar week .. that is last Sundary through Saturday.... or the last seven days.. which can cross calendar week? 

Content aside

• 4 yrs agoLast active
  • 4Replies
  • 1446Views