Android App - Option to establish the default database and default table

Every time I want to add a record to Ninox, I lost a lot of time,

becase:

I have to open the Android Ninox App

I have to choose the database

I have to choose the table

Solution:

In Android App, create a option to establish the default database and default table

When opening the Android App, it will automacally open in that table, displaying the table records

3 replies

null
    • Database Consultant
    • Kirkness_Associates_Ju
    • 5 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

I can't help with a default database - but you can set the table an app goes to with a simple openTable in the Trigger after open:

openTable("Companies", "My Companies")

As you can see you can also speciy a view...

• evandro
    • 5 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

Ok, but this opentable option works just in the Web version -- It's not working in The Ninox's Android App

I want to have to use Less Clicks in Android's App to open/view my Tables.  ( to make easier and faster to use the Ninox's Android App)

Every time I want to add a record to Ninox, I lost a lot of time, because:

1.I have to open the Android Ninox App

2.I have to Wait until Ninox shows the Databases Names

3.I have to choose / Click on the desired database

4.I have to choose / Click the desired table

Solution:

In Android App, after selecting the database,  if there's an Opentable command in the database trigger, automatically open in that table, displaying the table records in that view

It would be nice also to have a option to "default database" -  avoid to have to select allways the database

• Jorg
    • 5 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

Hi, 

If you don't close your database before closing the Android App on Smartphone, it will open this database again if you start the Ninox App again.

Best, Jörg

Content aside

• 5 yrs agoLast active
  • 3Replies
  • 1574Views